NAD+ is needed for the fundamental biological processes that make living possible, from metabolism to DNA health.
What is NAD+? How beneficial it can be for your health and appearance?
NAD+ is a small molecule essential for the activity of some enzymes that are found in every body’s cell.
NAD+, also known as nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, is required for safe and efficient energy transfer to tissues from food. NAD+ doesn’t just serve the DNA of humans — NAD+ works hard in the cells of yeast, plants, bacteria, and other mammals.
NAD+ is involved in hundreds of metabolic processes. Among these, NAD+ has two general sets of reactions in the human body:
- working as a helper molecule for proteins that regulate other cellular functions;
- helping turn nutrients into energy as a key player in metabolism.
These processes are crucial in that they help with circadian rhythms and oxidative stress while also maintaining the health of the body’s DNA.
Benefits of NAD+
NAD+ benefits living cells in many ways, in that it acts as fuel for critical biological processes, including:
- setting your body’s circadian rhythm, or internal clock;
- converting food into energy;
- repairing damaged DNA;
- fortifying cells’ defense systems.
The body does not have an endless supply of NAD+. The coenzyme declines with age. Low NAD+ levels have been associated with health issues, including illnesses such as vision loss, Alzheimer’s disease, heart disease, and diabetes.
Research has found that increasing levels of NAD+ may lower the risk of many chronic diseases and reverse signs of aging.
Ingredients in NAD+ IV Drip Package
A standard NAD+ IV Drip includes:
1. IV Fluid – Dehydration plays a major role in fatigue and exhaustion. Since the majority of Americans do not consume enough fluid for optimal performance and health, it’s not surprising that many people, especially college students, may suffer from lapses in memory, poor concentration, and lethargy. These IV fluids are formulated to go directly into and stay in the bloodstream giving you the instant benefits you need.
2. NAD+ – is present in every living cell in your body. It is essential in our body’s natural process used to generate energy at the cellular level. In fact, life isn’t possible without hundreds of functions nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) does to power our metabolism.
Your body doesn’t have endless supplies of NAD+. Aging, drinking, substances, disease stress, and illness all contribute to decreased levels of NAD+. Since, NAD+ is crucial in pathways for energy, metabolism, and DNA function/repair, the benefits of NAD+ are thought to include reversing aging processes and the prevention of other negative effects as:
- decreased energy levels;
- increased/chronic fatigue;
- loss of muscle strength;
- increased fat production and storage.
- Neurodegeneration or Neurodegenerative disease – may lead to agitation, anxiety, apathy, forgetfulness, memory loss, mood changes, and decreased brain function
- Increased inflammation
3. Vitamins – make your iv infusion of NAD+ all-inclusive. All treatments may be customized. Some vitamins that can be added are as follows:
- Vitamin B complex;
- Vitamin B12;
- Vitamin C;
- MIC & L-Carnitine;
- Extra NAD+ (may increase infusion time);
Additional medicines may suppose containing anti-inflammatory, fever, headache, and pain pills, anti-nausea and vomiting drugs, or anti-heartburn and reflux medication.
NAD+ IV Procedure
NAD+ IV therapy usually requires increased infusions times ranging from 1-4 hours to maximize patient comfort during your addiction IV therapy and/or reverse aging with anti-aging IV therapy.
We’re committed to delivering fast and reliable service so that you get the IV therapy you need, precisely when you need it. A doctor will assess your symptoms and vital signs to determine the best IV solution for your needs.
When you choose us, you’ll be able to customize any IV drip or NAD+ IV treatment to meet your needs based on your specific ailment.
Our NAD+ IV treatment is virtually painless due to the topical numbing spray that will be administered by one of our compassionate and knowledgeable registered nurses.
Book an appointment online today or contact us for more information about our NAD+ IV treatment or any of our other treatment package and pricing.